021 248 0820
PO Box 9344
Anne Toohey is a barrister specialising in civil litigation, employment law, regulatory law and health law. Over the past 18 years, Anne has appeared in all New Zealand courts including the Supreme Court.
Anne graduated from the University of Otago in 1996 and worked initially in civil litigation in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. From 2000 until May 2011, Anne practised as a civil litigator and Crown Prosecutor with Raymond Donnelly & Co. From May 2011 to January 2013, Anne was a Crown Counsel at the Crown Law Office in Wellington.
Anne’s expertise includes:
- Civil litigation including judicial review
- Employment Law
- Health and Safety
- Health law (including disciplinary charges of health professionals)
- Regulatory and fraud trials
- Constitutional and administrative law
- International law and extradition
- Criminal law and procedure
- Coronial inquests
- Advocacy training
- New Zealand Law Society